Saturday, September 21, 2019

Podcast/ Book Review: The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch by Philip K. Dick

The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch by Philip K. Dick

Paperback, SF Masterworks, 231 pages

Published 2010 by Gollancz (first published January 1965)

Re-read this one for the next episode of Dickheads, I consider this to be one of PKD's best novels, but I admit the first time much of it went over my head, not this time. I feel like I understood what was happening much clearer than 15 years ago. Podcast review coming up soon. For thoughts listen to the podcast...

What'll it be? Can-D or Chew-Z? Both are quite a trip but watch out for the side effects.

The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch is considered one of the MUST read novels in the PKD library. Here the DickHeads along with special guest J. David Osborne find out for themselves if this is true or not. Plus: Jailbreaking Twitter. Willy Eldritch and the Chew-Z factory. And a stigmata fleshlight.

No comments: