Friday, November 19, 2021

Goddamn Killing Machines sponsored this week's Geek's Guide to the Galaxy!


 

Hey Folks I am super stoked to sponsor this amazing episode of Geek's Guide to the Galaxy! If you have not heard the episode you should as David Barr Kirtley does an amazing interview with Brent Spiner. The Star Trek actor has a meta-novel a mem-noir part memoir part murder mystery. Sounds amazing. I can't wait to read it!

Anyhoo if you are here because of the episode here are some handy links to pick up my books, articles or check out my podcasts.

 

Goddamn Killing Machines 

Buy GKM direct from Clash! 

Buy GKM on Bookshop.org 

Buy GKM on Amazon. 

All my titles on Amazon

Podcasts:

Dickheads PKD and new wave Sci-fi podcast! 

Postcards from a Dying World podcast

Articles:

Philip K. Dick’s Novels Of The ’50s Are Underrated And (Mostly) Untouched By Hollywood 

John Shirley Still Puts The PUNK In Cyberpunk

 



 

 

No comments: