Thursday, December 31, 2020

Top Movies of 2020 Podcast + list

So every year around this time I publish a list on my blog of the top 15 new releases of movies I watched over the year. This year the list will live exclusively on the podcast for a week, and then I will do a print take on ye ol' Blog. This episode is moderated by my Dickheads podcast co-host, Langhorne J. Tweed.

Langhorne gives us his films. We love talking about, debating, and breaking down movies. So hope you have fun listing to us.

 

Top 15 Movies of 2020 Podcast on Apple 

Top 15 Movies podcast on Spotify 

My favorite movies of 2020. for full commentary listen to the podcast.


 


 

1>The Platform

 

 2>Sputnik

3>Sound of Metal

4>Da 5 Bloods

5>Fractured

6>Possessor

7>Books of Blood

8>Capone

9>7500

10>Vast of Night

11>Vivarium

12>You should have left

13>Invisible Man

14>Relic

15> Bill and Ted Face the Music


Honestly, when I made the list I forgot that The Lodge and 1917 were this year, you can hear me struggle with that on the podcast.

 

Honorable mentions: Tenet, The trial of the Chicago 7, Resistance, Palm Springs, Color out of Space.

 

Unhinged is the worst movie I watched. 


No comments: