Monday, January 16, 2023

Graphic Novel Review: Star Trek Year Four #2 Written by David Tischman & Various Artists

 


Star Trek Year Four #2 by David Tischman, Steve Conley (Goodreads Author) (Illustrator),
Joe Sharp (Illustrator), Gordon Purcell (Illustrator), Rob Sharp (Illustrator), Leonard O'Grady (Illustrator)

I am not going to go super deep here. I don’t expect much from this series. I consider them basically lost episodes of the Animated Series. They have a bit more modern feeling, while still feeling like TOS, so I like that aspect. The stories in this collection are short, single-issue stories and I found myself wishing for one long story that would feel more like an episode of the live-action show.

That said I liked there were political stories, character stories, and a funny one that commented on TV. It was a good mix. It felt like Star Trek and I enjoyed it. Will keep getting it from my library.

No comments: