Thursday, January 1, 2009

My thrid novel is finished


Hey there folks I’m very proud and happy to say that today about 4:30 pm I finished my third full length novel called The Very Last Drop. I started it on in 9/07 so that is
September 9th 2007 - January 1, 2009. Now in that time I helped organize Try Vegan Week and wrote an entire novel over the summer. So I wasn’t working on it the whole time. It’s about three hundred pages published 84,000 words.

I am really excited about this one. It’s my first Science Fiction novel. It’s a cyberpunk/ dystopia. It’s about peak water and ecological collapse. Lots of Anarchist, vegan straight edge and militant environmental themes mixed in. It’s a Prequel to a planned trilogy I want to write called “Last warriors of the Earth.” So I consider this to be the first last warriors novel. Anyone who read the first edition of Screams from a Dying World might recognize this universe from my story fertility.

Cari and I are planning Friday to go out and celebrate finishing the novel. Maybe at Hungry tiger, but we have not made plans final yet. Drop me a line if you wanna hang and celebrate the cyberpunk madness!

4 comments:

dharmabeatdown said...

Congrats, man. The sample you read was great!

David Agranoff said...

Thanks Jess! hope to see you soon.

Guav said...

So who does the book design for you?

David Agranoff said...

Mister Catalyst or Ed from motive has offered and since he lives here in Portland I think we doing it together.