Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting caught up with the blog.



Hey sorry I have not updated the blog in a bit, but November has been a busy month. Working with Afterbirth Books to get the trade paperback second edition of Screams from a Dying World fit to print. I’m also writing the last third of The Very Last Drop which is my first Science fiction novel. I think it’s pretty good.

I also started lifting weights with Ed Bauer - he is a new Vegan Straight Edge kid who recently moved here. Ed is a personal trainer and awesome to work-out with. Ed grew up partly in North Carolina and was friends with some of the Day of Suffering kids. He was also one of the founders of Motive company.

I’ve had some wonderful things happen and I’ve had some really sad news. So anhoo I’m going to post like four posts at once.

The pics are of our rabbits Yuen and Luna. Cari's Birthday cake from Sweet Pea vegan Bakery.

No comments: